Friday, April 10, 2015

Non-stick Square Muffin Baking Pan with Double-sided Spatula Review


I love baking. It's something I do often and usually it's not even for myself it's more for the kids and hubby. So when presented with the idea of reviewing this set I was more then happy to do so. After all this pan is for baking but it also can be used for so much more! The Double-sided spatula is perfect. I didn't get pictures of me mixing the batter together however I used the larger end of the spatula to do that and it blended everything together fast. I didn't need to search to make sure there wasn't any batter balls which is a first for me so it shows just how well it works. Plus once I was done mixing the batter it didn't stick to the spatula. I can not tell you how many times I have had to dirty an additional spoon to get unmixed batter off my mixing spoon but not anymore! Once done with the batter I just slipped off the end of the spatula that I was using so that I can use the other side without getting batter on me when the muffins are done. Since the pan is non-stick I wanted to give it the ultimate test and use it right out of packaging, after washing it of course. So that is exactly what I did. I did not add any butter, flour, or Pam to the bottom of my pan. I just poured my Lemon Poppy Seed batter into each spot. Then placed it in the oven for the directed time.


Here are my results. Can you smell it? Well I can and it smells delicious! Each muffin cooked evenly. I didn't have to worry about one not being done. Plus I really like the idea of not having to cut individual pieces or even have to waste paper liners. This pan so far is perfect. However the real test is still to come. Will the muffins stick to the pan or will I be able to get them out easily?


If you said I'd be able to get them out easily you were right. I did have to use the silicone spatula to release the edges from the pan but after that they came right up. The smaller end of the double-sided spatula proved to be just the right size. As you can see I removed one and there is barely anything stuck to the pan. As I am lifting the second one out you can see how easily it comes up.


Still lifting it's looking good so far. Nothing sticking. All sides cooked to perfection.


Here we have it second muffin out and the same results. Overall this pan has won me over that is for sure! Breakfast, dinners, and even deserts are going to get a lot more interesting around here in a good way. 




You can purchase your own Non-Stick Square Muffin Baking Pan with Double-Sided Spatula here




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment