Saturday, April 4, 2015

La Pedi Bon Review #pedicure






Who doesn't love smooth feet? My husband has rough hard skin on his feet we have tried everything from creams and lotions to different soaking methods nothing worked. That is until now!



Of course he was a little hesitant at trying this product thinking it would hurt but I tried it first and once he seen it wasn't going to rip the skin off his feet he gave it a go. Now I can't seem to get him to stop! He goes at it every time he feels his feet aren't baby smooth anymore so I'd say about twice a week at most he is using it since he spends just about all of his waking hours on his feet, it takes a toll on his feet.



I can't get over how easy and how well it works. His feet really are smooth again. The product can be used on dry or wet skin we have only tried it on dry. It did help remove his callus'. Overall it's a great product and we highly recommend it.





You can purchase your own La Pedi Bon here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment