Saturday, April 4, 2015

KUKPO Can Opener Review #KUKPO






I always thought a can opener is a can opener they all did the same thing so there is no difference right? Wrong! I've had tons of can openers it seems like I replace them more often then any other tool in my kitchen and now I know why. I've been buying all the wrong ones! KUKPO is seriously high end I could tell the very first time I used it. The way it glided open my can with ease. It was a first for me. Its nice and sturdy and has a great weight to it. It was easy to turn the handle and it has worked on every can I have tried so far in a variety of sizes. I have used it many times over the past few weeks and it still works just as smoothly as the first day. I will never use another can opener as I am very impressed with this one.



You can purchase your own KUKPO Can Opener here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment