Thursday, April 16, 2015

3 and 10 Gallon Garbage Bags


I got the privilege to try out 3 gallon trash bags from Candyseason on Amazon and also 10 gallon garbage bags from Homeproduct.Good on Amazon. Both sets are nicely made and come in a sheer blue color. They are very strong and of high quality.



We think both bags provide exactly what we need in our house. Reliable, and strong so we don't need to worry about ripping. My kids have a habit of stuffing as much in the kitchen garbage as possible as if changing the bag will kill them. So we did see the ultimate test of having the bag overstuffed and still no rips or tears! I am impressed! With a large count behind the bags you can't go wrong! With the 3 gallon bags you get 240 of them. With the 10 gallon bags you get 120 of them. 

Here are two videos my wonderful daughter did of both sets of bags. Please bare with her as she is camera shy :)








You can purchase these awesome 3 gallon bags from here and the great 10 gallon bags from here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or discounted for the purpose of this review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment