Thursday, October 23, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel and Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels Review












I got a chance to test out Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel and Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels. The kitchen towels comes in a set of 3. They are great and a must have for any kitchen. My kids spill water often in the kitchen and instead of being wasteful and using paper towels or use the sponge where you have to wring it out a few times in the process these towels work perfectly and I just had to use one no spill too big. #luxehomeessentials



The Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel is simply amazing! It is super sofa and feels like a cloud! We put it to the ultimate test by using it on Ariana's long thick hair. The results blew us away! After her shower she used the towel wrap and after 15 mins her hair wasn't wet! The towel soaked up any wetness. We usually use a regular bath towel to wrap her hair and after 45 her hair is still wet. So we were for sure blown away by the results. I love the comfort of the towel while using it. Ariana says when she uses it she feels she is at a spa. #LuxeBeautyEssentialsMicrofiberHairTowel



To purchase Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Dish Towels go here
To Purchase Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel go here



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment