Friday, October 17, 2014

Amazing Facts About Sharks and Animal Tails review





I have teamed up with Author, Dan Jackson. Who is a children's book writer. I got a chance to review two of his e-books that can be purchased through Amazon. The first one up is Amazing Facts about Sharks. It is for sale through Amazon for $3 and can be found here. This one is a great one as my son, Ashton loves sharks. He's 9 years old and he got to enjoy reading and re-reading this e-book. There is beautiful pictures as well as interesting facts. I am no shark expert so I am glad he got full use out of this book.


This is one of Ashton's favorite pictures as he enjoys seeing what the inside of a sharks mouth looks like. Ashton is team #SharkBook






The second book I got to review is called Animals Tails. This book is also available from amazon for $2.99 and can be purchased here. This is a children's picture book that has amazingly great photos of animals tails! Most animals use their tails as defense against other animals and it was great to learn about the huge assortment of animals Dan Jackson wrote about. Ariana, my 8 year old enjoyed reading this one over and over and she loved even more telling everyone all the exciting new things she learned about.

Here is Ariana while reading Animals Tails, she loves rabbits so of course she would be up to that part. Ariana is Team #AnimalsTailsBook



Aside from these two e-books Dan Jackson has many other children's books. He is a terrific author and knows how to write to catch a child's attention. Of course the amazing pictures are a huge plus also. Check out his work you won't be disappointed! 

**Keep in mind amazon prices are subject to change at any moment so the price I list now might not be the price tomorrow**


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I need to look in to that shark one. Liam is suddenly obsessed with sharks.

    ReplyDelete