Wednesday, October 1, 2014

(2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz Review #extensioncord




My house is super tiny and older so there is a limited amount of outlets. Extension cables are a must have for me. I was lucky enough to receive this two pack of 6 foot long Extension Cables by Solid Cordz to review. Let me tell you I wasn't expecting much but these cords are amazing. They came wrapped up in their own bag. They are heavy duty. High quality. 3 prong with 125 volts. I own a big carnival style popcorn machine which is in an impractical spot but now I can have it plugged in since the 6 foot extension cable reaches where the outlet is. It works perfectly!



I am using the second one in my kitchen since small appliances now a days have such short cables. I can now use everything where I want to use it instead of where it will reach the outlet. I will definitely be getting a few more of these as I have never had an extension cable with better quality. I believe these plugs will last for a while. I highly recommend these cables to everyone! Every household needs a set or two.

You can find these on Amazon here


#extensioncord


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment