Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water #Hydracentials





If you are anything like me I love drinking water but I hate wasting plastic bottles! I like to use a water filter so I can have fresh water and not have to worry about any extra waste. The Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle by Hydracentials is simply amazing! Not only does it keep my water super cold and crisp. I don't need to worry about mold growing in it. There is also a foam piece attached on the bottom that prevents your bottle from slipping off the table. It comes with a handy little koozie that was custom made just for this bottle! Also 2 straw cleaners! Wow they thought of everything! I always hate trying to figure out how to clean the straw to keep germs out. But Hydracentials thought of it all!  Which is included free upon request from the customer.






You can purchase your own Hydracentials Water bottle here




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment