Friday, July 18, 2014

Sweet Dreams with Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs & Carry Case

 


Like many people I enjoy sleeping! I have a hard time sleeping at night due to the neighbors car lights and the street light shinning in my window. Bedtime Bliss has a sleep mask, ear plugs & a carrying case. Now this is not your everyday sleep mask. It is designed with comfort in mind. There is an arch where your nose is and the eye pads are raised allowing you to open your eyes as needed. The elastic has velcro to adjust the mask to fit your head perfectly. I slept comfortably with mine on all night. I have not had to use the ear plugs yet but I know the next time my neighbors have one of their 3 AM music blasting parties I will have them handy!










Recently my 7 year old had a headache during the day and wanted to lay down so I had her use the mask to help her relax and get some sleep to help with her headache. She liked wearing the mask and felt comfortable sleeping in it. So it's perfect for people of all ages!



As can be seen on Amazon here are a few of the Benefits:

The Benefits of the Bedtime Bliss Eye Mask
-Contoured Design allows for complete eye movement

-Ideal for men, women, and children

-Won't smudge makeup

-Adjustable straps to fit all head sizes & won't put pressure on your eyes

-Won't interfere with REM sleep

-Perfect for shift workers or a nap during the day

-Easily fits into your bag

-Lightweight and easily washable

-Oeko-Tex certified

-Includes Free Earplugs & Carry Case

-Backed by a RISK FREE, 90 day "Blissful Sleep" 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.


You can visit the Bedtime Bliss website here
You may buy the product here on Amazon

#bedtimebliss is your solution for blocking out bright lights when trying to get some sleep.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.










No comments:

Post a Comment