Monday, July 28, 2014

Ice Ball Mold Review #sphereicemold



I love having ice in my drinks but hate how fast ice cubes melt and ruin my drink. I no longer need to worry about this since I got the opportunity to try out the #sphereicemold. The sphere shape allows the ice to melt slower which means I can enjoy my drink just as I like it.




The product comes with 3 molds, a funnel, and directions. The funnel makes pouring water into your molds easier and the molds have lines to direct how much water you need to put in the molds. A lot of people forget water expands when frozen so it is a good thing they have the lines right on the outside.




I use my filtered water pitcher to fill my molds so the funnel comes in very handy. Another thing I love about the sphere ice molds is they fit in my water bottle. Anyone that knows me knows I fill my water bottle multiple times a day which can get annoying after a while. Now I put a few sphere ice balls in my bottle and it keeps my water nice and cold and as it melts is provides a double win. The concept of sphere ice molds are absolutely genius! The possibilities are endless.

You can find more information on this product by visiting their website here
You may purchase this product on Amazon here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment