Monday, July 28, 2014

Raspberry Ketones Weight Loss Booster Review #BestWeightLossPill



I got a chance to try Raspberry Ketones which is a weight loss booster. I took them along with Garcinia Cambogia (review can be seen here) Upon first glance you can see they are in a capsule which as indicated on the bottle they are vegetarian capsules. You are instructed to take 2 capsules with water up to two times a day. I don't think much about taking pills/capsules I try to pop them all in my mouth and guzzle down as much water to stop me from tasting the pill as most have a bad taste to it. That is NOT the case here. There is a very delicious taste of raspberry. It is heavenly makes me feel like I just had raspberry flavored water. This is something I really enjoy about the product. Now on to the bigger question does it work? I have not noticed any weight loss however I have noticed more energy and less hunger two things that to me indicate something is definitely working. I know everyone's body react differently and I will take the energy and being less hungry throughout the day over not losing weight right away as the more energy I have the more productive I can be which in time will help me lose weight. I will continue to take the capsules as instructed. I know it's not a miracle pill and in the 2 1/2 weeks I have been taking them I shouldn't expect the pounds to be melting off but as of now I say they are working.


Raspberry Ketones #BestWeightLossPill

You can find out more information about the product here
You can purchase from Amazon here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment