Saturday, August 30, 2014

Green Smoke Electronic Cigarette Review




Vaping it's the newest craze. Electronic cigarettes from Green Smoke, Inc. offer a deeply enjoyable smoking experience. You get realistic clouds of vapor, and assortment of pleasurable flavors which of course is fully up to you what flavor to get. I went with Vanilla for the sake of my review and I also got to try a variety pack. It's simple and intuitive to use. You just pop a cartridge out, take a puff, and experience a whole new level of vaping satisfaction!


As I start opening my kit you can see how everything is neat and organized. The little case is perfect to have with you at all times. Its nice and sturdy and great for men and woman to keep their electronic cigarette in. Plus it's big enough to hold two cartridges and 2 batteries.

Above you see everything that was inside the case. A nice car charger, wall charger, USB attachment used for simple charging, 2 batteries, 2 five count cartridge packs. Instruction booklet and card.



The cartridge packs are nice and sleek just like a pack of gum. Plus there is no need to open the whole pack at once you just pop one out as needed the rest of the cartridges stay fresh and unopened until you are ready.



Once you are ready screw one cartridge to the end of the battery. Which I have to admit was pretty awesome that it came fully charged and ready to go right from out the box.




The cartridge comes in an assortment of flavors there is Red Label Tobacco, Absolute Tobacco, Tobacco Gold, Menthol Ice, Mocha Mist, Vanilla Dreams, Smooth Chocolate, Mountain Clove, and a Variety Pack. I got to try the Vanilla Dreams and Variety Pack. I like the Vanilla Dreams flavor its smooth going down and just the right taste of vanilla but not too overpowering. I am also glad I got to try the variety pack because I found out I really like the Red Label Tobacco and Absolute Tobacco. I might not have even thought to try the Absolute Tobacco had it not been for the variety pack.




START VAPING IN 3 STEPS:

Remove the cartridge from its foil housing

Twist the cartridge onto a battery

Take a drag of thick, flavorful vapor

Batteries come charged and ready to use, so your vaping enjoyment can start immediately.







#greensmoke


For more information and purchasing details check out their website here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment