Sunday, August 17, 2014

Excelerol Brain Health Supplement. Improve Memory, Focus, Concentration - Review #BrainPillsThatWork




I had a chance to try Excelerol and I was beyond excited as I am always drinking looking for something to take to help me concentrate and focus on what is at hand. The first few days of taking I didn't notice much of a difference. I had some life altering events happen and could not concentrate on anything I felt as if life was spinning out of control. I decided to keep taking Excelerol to see if this could help with concentrating and Alertness. To my surprise it did. I didn't feel like my mind was racing around or that life was passing me by. I felt like I was able to tackle everything in front of me.




I like that the ingredients are natural. Here is a list of what is in them:
Ingredients
Vitamin B 12, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Guarana Extract, Kola Nut Extract,DMAE, Acetyl L-Carnitine Bacoppa Monnieri Extract, Peppermint Oil, Tulsi (Holy Basil) Extract, Green Tea Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Rhodiola Extract, Phosphatidylserine, L-Tyrosine, White Tea Extract, Black Tea Extract, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Citicoline, Huperzine Extract, and Vinpocetine .




The directions are to take 1-3 of the vegetarian Vcaps daily. They are maximum strength and available without a prescription. They are a little pricey but I believe they are fully worth the price.  Overall I feel the pills energize you and help you to stay alert and focused and don't make you feel jittery

#BrainPillsThatWork


You can check out their website here
You can view Excelerol on Amazon here



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment