Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PORTABLE CHARGER 3000MAH +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Review




With all the cell phones and tablets now a days +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 is by far the best portable charging device. I have used a few other brands in the past and this one out ranks all of them! The first thing that I love is that is comes with an Apple compatible lighting cable. No other portable charging devices I have tried worked with my Ipad mini so this really excited me and won me over for sure! When we go out on long bus rides I like to give my kids my phone and tablet so they can play apps and keep themselves entertained but a dying battery was always a problem the +LIFEGUARD mini 1 has enough juice in it that it was able to charge both my phone and ipad mini on our trip. Other similar products don't compare at all!




To purchase your own #pluslifeguard  go here




COMPATIBILITY
APPLE DEVICES:
iPhones: 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4.
iPods
ANDROID DEVICES:
HTC: Oce X, S, V/Sensation XE XL/EVO 4G/Radar 4G/Inspire 4G/ThunderBolt
SAMSUNG: Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note 2 S2, Nexus, Galaxy Note, Focus S, Infuse
Google: Nexus 5, 4, Google Glass
Motorola: Droid Razr, Bionic, Atrix 2, Triumph.
Amazon: Fire Phone
Other cell phones, MP3. MP4, digital camera, and other with DC 5V input.
 
SPECIFICATIONS
Battery type: Lithium ion
Capavity: 3000mAh
Charging time (wall charger): Max 5h
Charging time (computer): Max 12h
Input: 5V, 0.8A
Output: 5V, 1A
Size: 3.8*1*0.9in
Weight: 3.45oz
 Life cycle: ~800 cycles
 
GUARANTEE
+LIFEGUARD’s confidence in the MINI 1 is backed by it’s 18-month money-back guarantee. Feel safe to buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 and enjoy your cell phone more than ever.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment